PAPER PROPOSALS SUBMISSION RULES
The Fondazione Musei Civici di Venezia invites the submission of paper proposals that explore any of the topics outlined in the presentation page.
- Please submit the Paper Proposal Form by January 31, 2016.
- Please enclose a CV and mention your affiliation and contact details.
- The Paper proposal form should be submitted in .DOC .or PDF format to email@example.com and can only be submitted electronically via email.
- The Conference Scientific Committee will consider all the Paper Proposal Forms received by the submission
- Any Paper Proposal Form received by postal mail, fax or handwritten will not be considered.
- All the PaperProposal Forms should be submitted in English.
Click to Download the Paper Proposal Submission Form >
FINAL PAPERS SUBMISSION RULES
The authors whose Paper Proposal are accepted for presentation at the Conference are invited to submit the final version of their full paper.
Due to our operating needs for printing the Conference Book, the deadline for the submission of the Final Paper Submission Form and the full paper is March 31, 2016 (strict deadline), 23:59 (GMT +2.00).
- The Full papers should be submitted in .DOC or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org and can only be submitted electronically via email.
- Papers received by postal mail, fax or in writing will not be considered. Papers should be submitted in English.
- We would highly recommend to read and respect carefully the style guidelines that we propose.
Click to Download the Final Paper Form >
For more information please contact email@example.com